Current PositionsAll Careers
Are you passionate about online marketing and helping local businesses grow? Do you have experience managing local businesses and helping them get more leads? Are you ready for a new adventure? If so, we are looking for you!
TLM (https://todayslocalmedia.com) is a fast growing digital marketing agency looking for a Sr. Account Manager to help us continue our incredible growth on our digital marketing team. The team is 100% remote and this role is available to anyone in North America.
This is a part-time contract role with the potential to be full-time in the future for the right candidate. The compensation will depend on experience and background. You can work from anywhere in North America.
The Sr. Account Manager will be responsible for helping our clients grow.
- Manage all client communication to ensure they are being successfully supported.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
This role involves everything to support the client lifecycle once they have become a client of Today’s Local Media:
- Experience working in Online Marketing or a general knowledge of Online Marketing including SEO, Website Design, Social Media, Blogging, and Digital Advertising.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with the following software: Asana, Google Workspace (Formerly G Suite), Slack
- Experience with WordPress is a plus
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills