Current PositionsView all jobs
PPC Manager / Google Ads
Are you passionate about helping businesses grow? Do you have experience building and optimizing Google Ads campaigns? Are you ready for a new adventure? If so, we are looking for you!
Today’s Local Media is a fast-growing digital marketing agency looking for a full-time Google Ads Specialist to help us continue our incredible growth. The team is 100% remote and this role is available to anyone in North America.
This is a full-time role with lots of growth potential for the right candidate. The compensation will depend on experience and background. You can work from anywhere in the U.S.
The Google Ads Specialist will be responsible for helping our clients generate leads through Google Ads. This means assisting with everything from setting up Google Ads, to conversion rate optimization, and even call tracking.
- Creating new Google and Bing ads campaigns including setup, ad copy, keywords
- Optimizing existing campaigns including improving ads, adding negative keywords, and adjusting bids and budgets to maximize leads
- Setup goals and call tracking software to ensure end-to-end lead visibility
- Performing website audits and providing conversion rate optimization recommendations
- Provide monthly reporting on client activity and growth
- 2 – 3 years of experience working directly on Google Ads
- Great time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Understanding of all types of advertising including search, display, social, and remarketing
- Ability to create reporting based on KPIs and goals
- Knowledge of tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and SEMrush
- Familiarity with call tracking software like CallRail
- Passion for learning and growth