Get Noticed On All The Popular Places
With so many places to advertise online, how do you know which one is right for you? The industry experts at Today’s Local Media can help. Instead of trying to manage the overwhelming amount of online advertising platforms yourself, let us do the work for you. We will develop a customized digital advertising strategy, specific to your moving company, to better attract your target customers to your brand and actually convert them.
Today’s Local Media has been creating and managing digital marketing campaigns for local businesses nationwide and knows what works best for moving companies. Every business and every market is different. That’s why it’s so important to develop a customized plan for each and every small business owner in relation to their overall goals. Interested in learning more? Schedule a free consultation to see what we can do for you.
Spend a little, Make a lot
You shouldn’t blindly spend money on advertising each month, hoping it leads to more scheduled moves. Instead, you should be continually strategizing and analyzing to make sure you’re getting the best ROI (return on investment) your money can get you. That’s where we come in. For each dollar you spend on ads, we make sure you get more than a dollar back in business. How? With digital marketing.
If you are focusing advertising for your moving company on traditional sources like yellow pages, print advertising, and direct mail, you probably have no insight as to what your ROI is because there is no easy way to actually track those mediums. That’s why there is a tremendous value in transferring your money from conventional marketing to digital marketing. We use tools like, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads and Bing Ads to implement and track your campaigns, build custom tracking links and more to get an in-depth look into what’s working and what’s not.
Remember, we’re not interested in spending every single dollar that you committed to your budget unless we are able to fully obtain your desired ROI. Let our team of experts at Today’s Local Media help you through this process today.
Google Ads and Bing Ads Management
Google and Bing Ads should be a part of your strategic marketing plan. They not only pair well with local SEO, but Google and Bing are the top search engines that users rely on to look for products and businesses relevant to their needs. However, optimizing Google and Bing Ad campaigns is more than just bidding on keywords and building a landing page. If used correctly and done right, they can ensure the growth of your business year after year. Here’s why:
- They increase leads and customers by allowing you to focus on and target only the people who are searching for your services
- They’re flexible! They’re not only suitable for businesses of any size, but they allow you to download data, target people in different locations and on different devices, and they allow you to set your own budget and limits on how much you’re willing to spend on clicks for keywords
- They only charge you for ads that get clicked on – meaning your ROI tends to be higher
- You can see the results and progress of your campaign immediately right in their dashboards
- Businesses can find out more about their target market because they have the capability to produce information about customer habits
Even though Google Ads and Bing Ads are two platforms every business owner should take advantage of, they’re complex and it take times and patience to understand the ins and outs and figure out what actually works. That’s where we can help!
We take a holistic and customer centered approach to managing Google Ads and Bing Ads, with a focus on local businesses. We start by doing what is most important, listening to you. You know your business better than anyone. So, it’s important to understand what has worked and what hasn’t for you before. We take the time to review your business goals, research your local and nationwide competition, determine your target cost per lead, recommend budget and analyze which geographic areas will bring the best return on investment. With these in mind, we take a few steps to review your campaigns before they are launched:
- Utilize analytics so we can determine which keywords are most profitable
- Build a campaign structure that will scale as your business grows
- Personalize each advertisement with your brand, message, and offer
- Craft customized ad extensions and calls-to-action
- Create targeted landing pages on your website
Ultimately, our expertise takes the traditional style of managing Google Ads and Bing Ads to a whole new level. That is how you take an average campaign and turn it into a successful one.
Facebook Ads Management
Do you have a social media strategy for your business? It’s more than simply having a Facebook page or posting on Twitter a few times each month. Today, the world of social media marketing involves knowing which platforms perform best, and having an understanding of the newsfeed algorithms which govern each individual website.
While many local businesses understand the value of Google Ads, advertising on Facebook can be just as effective. Today’s Local Media keeps this simple for our clients by customizing a strategy that will grow your social following for you and help support your business. After evaluating what your business does on social currently, we discuss and develop a custom and effective strategy to implement on your behalf.
This strategy includes everything you need to be successful like:
- Understanding which social channels your business should leverage
- Creating and establishing new social media accounts
- Updating profiles with photos, graphics, and fresh content
- Training your team on best practices for customer engagement
- Setting up sponsored posts and paid advertising as needed
- Monitoring engagement and optimizing your social profiles
- Evaluating the success of each channel by scheduling quarterly check-ins
After we have the foundation of your social programs down, we can shift from strategy to a more tactical approach. Finally, we put together an ongoing plan to continue to grow your social following and generate real business from those followers too.
We care about your local marketing. You should too.
When it’s time to move, people turn to Google to find a company like yours to get the job done. They are looking for companies that are close by, ones that have great reviews and ones that have professional websites with everything they need to know to ensure they are choosing the right crew for their move. If your website is not displaying in the top few results of a Google search, you are losing potential customers.
With thousands of people searching online for moving companies in your area, you need to be accessible to them. That means you must be easily found on the major search engines. When done correctly and methodically, SEO will help your business display at the top of those results. Here’s how:
- Be specific about the areas your serve. Adding complete and detailed business information can help search engines better understand your business and make sure your website is listed
- Create a Google My Business profile and ensure your address, hours and phone number are accurate
- Read and respond to reviews! Google loves it
- Create unique content that is relevant and interesting to the reader. This will give you a greater chance of rising to the top of search result
Don’t have the knowledge or bandwith to implement local SEO? Here’s how we can help:
- Claim and create local listings for your business on more than 10 local search engines
- Fully optimize your listing and drive leads based on your targeted geography
- Promote link building activity by ensuring that all information submitted is the same
- Create content in the form of landing pages and blog posts for your website
No matter your location, our online advertising puts your moving company on the map and at the top of search engines, like Google. Why is this important? Because if your website isn’t displaying in the top few results of a Google search, you are losing potential customers. Essentially, your business is invisible. You need to be easily accessible to customers searching for your services. We also utilize other methods like display, text ads, banners, click packages, and anything else our team of experts believe will bring you the best return on your investment and attract the most leads.
No matter what size moving company you have, we can help. Just remember, it starts with having the right strategy and goals from the beginning. So, let’s create a plan together and start advertising.