We Build Beautiful Websites
Your website is the first piece of your brand that potential customers see. It is their first impression about who you are as a business and what you have to offer.
At Today’s Local Media, we develop custom websites so your business will stand out amongst your competitors. Our process is collaborative and is based on your container company’s goals and needs. We will work with you to create a site that increases traffic, provides a friendly customer experience and one that has a clear call to action.
Your customers are mobile. That means having a responsive mobile website is no longer optional. At Today’s Local Media, we start with a mobile-first approach that also translates and adjusts seamlessly and automatically to a tablet, laptop and desktop experience. No matter what device your customers use, rest assured they will easily find you online.
Our Three-Step Approach
During our initial consultation, we’ll discuss your goals and needs to determine the best course of action when it comes to your web design. Our designers will brainstorm ideas to develop a concept that does more than just look great – one that’s designed to bring in more business for you. After all, that’s the goal of any website – to increase sales and traffic.
First Stage: Open Discussion
- We take the goals you have shared with us and perform an in-depth discussion to determine what you would like to achieve from your website and how you want your brand to be perceived online.
- Next, we discuss which areas of your business are most profitable, or which areas you’d like to focus on promoting. We will also work with any branding or color scheme you have in mind, or even design a logo for you.
- Finally, we’ll review your budget to go over what you’re comfortable spending and to ensure we work within those parameters to deliver the maximum value.
Second Stage: Implementation
During this process, we will choose a theme and layout that suits your shipping container business and create pages based on the information we gathered from the initial discussion. We will craft content and design pages based on the geographic area of your target audience and tailor your site with local SEO.
During this process, we suggest that you participate in one of our SEO (Search Engine Optimization) programs. Traditionally, this is a more cost effective approach and tends to yield a higher ROI (Return on Investment) than simply running Google Ads alone.
Our strategy for designing custom websites will help your business to:
- Increase your site relevance in both nationwide and local search
- Increase the amount of traffic to your site from organic search engines like Google
- Improve engagement and reduce bounce rates (when customers leave your site because the information is not relevant)
- Increase conversion rates through generating reliable leads
Third Stage: Publishing
This final stage involves reviewing the final draft of the website with you to make sure you’re happy with the results and that all expectations have been met.
After your site has been published, we will add any tools or code that is needed to ensure we are analytically tracking its performance and making changes as needed. We will also send you monthly reports so you are also able to see how your site is performing to keep you in-the-know.
Ready to get started? Give us a call at (972) 848-6272 or schedule a free consultation.