Google Ads Management
We are results-oriented Google advertising experts serving businesses nationwide.
Google Ads (formerly Google Adwords) should be a part of most internet marketing programs. And if you are focused on Local SEO, then it only makes sense to capitalize on paid searches on Google as well. However, managing a Search Engine Marketing program today is complex. It is more than just bidding on a few keywords and building a landing page.
We have seen many business owners try to manage Google Ads campaigns on their own and then waste thousands of dollars in the process. Why? Because it takes years to understand the ins and outs of managing a Google Ads account.
For starters, you need to know every single aspect of an account in order for it to be successful. From campaigns to ad groups, and even bid optimization, there is a lot to learn. In other words, leave it to the experts. And whether you are a moving company or an auto repair shop, we got you covered.
We take a holistic and customer centered approach to managing Google Ads, with a focus on local businesses. We see Today’s Local Media as your trusted advisor. That means we want to set realistic goals for both your business and our services.
We start by doing what is most important, listening to you. You know your business better than anyone. So, it’s important to understand what has worked and what hasn’t for you before. We take the time to do a few things before we ever get started building your campaigns:
- Review your business goals
- Research your local or nationwide competition
- Determine a target cost per lead
- Recommend a daily and monthly budget
- Analyze which geographic areas will bring the best ROI (Return On Investment)
Whether your budget is big or small, the goal of Google Ads should be a positive return on your investment. If you spend $1,000 each month, you should at least make back that investment.
For most local businesses, they can expect to see a 2 to 1 or even a 3 to 1 ROI. That would mean, for example, that a $3,000 monthly budget would result in nearly $10,000 a month in new business. That is why we take a few steps to review your campaigns before they are launched:
- Utilize analytics so we can determine which keywords are most profitable
- Build a campaign structure that will scale as your business grows
- Personalize each advertisement with your brand, message, and offer
- Craft customized ad extensions and calls-to-action
- Create targeted landing pages on your website
Ultimately, our expertise takes the traditional style of managing Google Ads to a whole new level. That is how you take an average campaign and turn it into a successful one.
So, what does a successful campaign look like? We have found that the following things are true:
- The plan must have a strategy in place based on what you want to accomplish
- Each campaign must have a profitable strategy to ensure the best ROI for ad spend
- Advertising should be monitored and managed by a certified expert each day
- Changes must be fast enough to keep up with current day best practices
Your campaign and budget will be managed with a face to face, straight forward approach to achieve the most desirable results. We are not interested in spending every single dollar that you committed to your budget unless we are able to obtain your desired return on investment (ROI).
So, ready to get started? We’d love to help you.