We are an experienced Local Search company serving small businesses nationwide.
Local Search Optimization generally refers to Google Maps, Online Yellow Pages, etc. It gives you the opportunity to separate yourself from your competition because it is based on your geographic information that you register with that Local Search Engine (Google, Yahoo, Bing, Local, Superpages, Yellowpages, Yelp etc.).
Most local search engines allow the business to load some generic information about itself for free of charge, such as business category, brief description, address, photos, and an offer. This encourages both consumers and businesses to use their site over the competition.
Filling out the basic business information is also necessary for search engine optimization purposes. If listings are unregistered, incomplete, or incorrect, your business is missing a great opportunity for link building, reputation management, and reaching potential customers.
- Link Building gives your website credibility in the eyes of each Search Engine.
- Ratings and reviews are an important part of Reputation Management. The more people writing reviews about your business will help build credibility to the potential consumer. Also, the faster you are able to resolve an issue with an upset client, the better perception you will have within the community.
- If your listings are not registered or completed, your business may not show up via mobile device, internet, navigation, social, or any other new media device.
Over 70% of consumers that use local search end up calling a business.
Just like the good ‘ole fashion yellow pages, over 60% of consumers rely on this information. In other words, if you don’t have a presence then you might as well be out of business in many consumer’s minds.
Local SEO Experts at Today’s Local Media
At Today’s Local Media, we will help you:
- Claim and Create local listings for your business on more than 10 local search engines
- Each listing will be fully optimized and driven based on your targeted geography
- Promote Link Building activity by ensuring that all information submitted is the same
- Help with Reputation Management by showing you what is being said about your business
To Find Out More, Please Call (972) 479-5009 or Contact Us for a FREE Consultation.