WordPress Development for Local Businesses
We are a WordPress development company serving local businesses nationwide.
What is WordPress? It is commonly called a free and open-source content management system (CMS). In simpler terms, it is a website creation tool that has grown to become one of the largest sources of website and blog creations online. WordPress helps create and maintain websites with their tools and then lets you customize them.
WordPress is popular because it is easy to use and also incredibly robust. Often when creating something new to expand your presence online, simple platforms like WordPress can be incredibly helpful. It gives you the ability to quickly and easily customize themes, add new plugins, and create pages and blog posts in minutes.
Benefits of Using WordPress as Your CMS
Building and maintaining a website to be the face for your business online is key. But there are many options and routes which you could decide to explore. That is why we have deep experience working with WordPress websites built for local businesses. And we can tell you the difference between other CMS platforms like Squarespace and Wix too.
WordPress is widely viewed as the easiest website and blogging system while also being pretty powerful because of what it can do while providing multiple options for hosting.
How popular is WordPress? In a recent study, WordPress claimed to power over 33% of the websites in the world. It is a common and regular source used from everything like some of the most popular blogs online to CNN’s on-air personality sites to small business sites to websites for artists and portfolios.
WordPress has grown to this level mainly because of its ease of use and because the process of creating a website with WordPress is free. A jump over to WordPress.com immediately makes sure you know that they can help you create your new website or personal blog without having to jump through a million immediate hoops or spend a small fortune to have a custom website and server built.
Our WordPress Development Process
We can help you get started, let you pick your own domain name (what you want your website to be called), and provide 24 hour support through multiple forums to help you answer any questions.
The benefits of WordPress don’t end there either. Simply having a website does not benefit quite as much as when your site is built to be found. Sure, you will tell anyone you can and share your domain with your customers and friends, but what about making it easy to find for those looking for what you can provide without even knowing you exist?
Here are some of the benefits of a custom WordPress website with Today’s Local Media:
- Easily optimize for Local SEO to get your website found by mobile users
- Capture your share of billions of daily searches on Google, Bing, Yahoo, and other search engines
- Multiple themes and templates for your business that we can customize
- Add self-hosted installations for small sites or use one of the few hosting services that WordPress promotes
- Your website can easily scale with your business as it grows (WordPress supports some of the largest websites in the world)
- Easy to use interfaces and tons of tutorials within WordPress to help anyone get started in minutes
- A smart and simple layout when working with WordPress to get anywhere in your CMS in a few clicks
- Many free tools to improve your website design without cluttering your screen
- Automatic updates to the WordPress CMS adding both functionality and security
WordPress is easy to use. And it has a constantly growing list of themes and plug-ins to improve your website, and one of the best support systems from any online system provider. It is easy to see why WordPress has grown into one of the best routes to use when looking to start a new website.
Let us help you get going on your WordPress project today. Get in touch with us!