Custom Website Design
We are a full-service web design company serving small businesses nationwide.
You strive to set your business apart from your competition in every interaction you have with the public, so why should your website – arguably your most powerful tool for attracting new business – be any different?
At Today’s Local Media, we develop custom websites so your business will stand out amongst your competitors. These websites will be created for desktops, laptops and mobile devices (iPhones, Droids, iPads, etc).
With the growing trend of searches on mobile devices, it is imperative that all websites are mobile enabled. There are many independent studies stating that the number of searches on mobile devices will surpass the amount of searches done on desktop and laptop computers by the year 2014.
To achieve the desired results, there are 3 steps that we take our clients through:
1st – The Interview
- Perform an in-depth discussion to find out what you would like to achieve from the website and how you would like your business to be perceived online
- Discuss which areas of your business are most profitable, or which areas you would prefer to promote
- Next is the Budget. We don’t want to propose our clients a champagne site when they have a beer budget; but, whatever the budget, the investment in your website should pay you back ten folds if done correctly
2nd – Implementation – Design
We will first select a theme and layout that fits your type of business. We will then begin to create pages based on the information from our initial interview. We will tailor your site to the geographic area that your clients come from.
During this process, we suggest that you participate into one of our SEO (Search Engine Optimization) programs. Traditionally, this is a more cost effective approach and tends to yield a higher ROI (Return on Investment).
This will help:
- Increase the site relevance
- Increase amount of traffic to the site
- Reduce the potential bounce rate (customers clicking on your site and then leaving because it’s not relevant)
- Gain better traction on customer conversions
3rd – Final Stage – Publishing
We review the final draft of the website with you to ensure that all expectations are met. Without your support, nothing can be accomplished. You know your business better than we do.
Schedule a free consultation today to see how we can help you reach the potential consumers browsing the Internet for your product or service.