Beautiful Websites for Local Businesses
We are an award winning web design company serving local businesses nationwide.
You should strive to set your business apart from your competition in every interaction you have with the public. So, why should your website be any different? Your website is the first thing potential customers see. It is their first impression about your business and your brand.
At Today’s Local Media, we develop custom websites so your business will stand out amongst your competitors. Our process is collaborative and is based on what you need us to design and develop. We want to listen to you first. Then, we will craft a beautiful custom made website that looks pixel perfect on desktops, laptops, and mobile devices. Even across different operating systems like Android and iOS.
With more searches being done mobile devices than ever before, it is imperative that all local websites are mobile enabled. In today’s world, many customers start their searches on mobile devices. And data shows that more searches are done today on mobile than desktop. Mobile web design is no longer an option.
Our website development process is different. We start with listening to you first, before we even begin design work. Want to learn more?
Here are 3 steps that we take our clients through:
1st – The Interview
- We take the goals you have told us about and perform an in-depth discussion to find out what you would like to achieve from the website and how you would like your business to be perceived online
- Next, we discuss which areas of your business are most profitable, or which areas you would prefer to promote. We will also work with any branding or color scheme you have in mind, or even design a logo for you.
- Finally we review your budget. We don’t want to propose our clients an expensive website when they have a tight budget; but, whatever the budget, the investment in your website should pay you back if done correctly.
2nd – Implementation
We will first select a website look, feel, and layout that fits your type of business. We will then begin to create customized pages based on the information from our initial interview. Finally, we will tailor your site with local SEO to the geographic area that your clients come from.
During this process, we suggest that you participate into one of our SEO (Search Engine Optimization) programs. Traditionally, this is a more cost effective approach and tends to yield a higher ROI (Return on Investment) than simply running Google Ads alone.
Our process for website design has several benefits, particularly for local business. It will:
- Increase the site relevance in nationwide and local search
- Increase amount of traffic to the site from organic search engines like Google
- Improving engaging and reducing the potential bounce rate (customers clicking on your site and then leaving because it’s not relevant)
- Improving leads from your website through conversion rate optimization
3rd – Publishing
We review the final draft of the website with you to ensure that all expectations are met. Without your support, nothing can be accomplished. After all, you know your business better than we do.
After your new website is live, we will add any tools or code that is needed to ensure we are tracking yourself and are able to send you accurate monthly reports. This could include call tracking software, Google analytics, Google Search Console (formerly Webmaster Tools), and more.
Ready to get started with your website? Call us at (972) 479-5009 or request a FREE Consultation.